Natural Cure Labs was founded in San Francisco in 2015 with the desire to raise the standard for naturally-derived dietary supplements. In a market challenged by obscurity, inconsistent quality, and non-compliant advertising, the company set out to change the narrative for good.
Beginning with a single product, Natural Cure Labs applied three three foundational commitments which would define the company and portfolio:
- Premium Ingredients - Vegetarian, Gluten free, Non-GMO
- Quality Formulas - No artificial fillers, 3rd party lab tested, USA formulated, blended, and bottled
- Customer Trust - Professional blends supported by research, industry recognized safety and transparency
Today, the commitment to producing research-based, naturally-sourced dietary supplements holds strong with more than 10 million capsules sold to more than 60,000 customers around the world. The company's goals are supported by a team of industry experts and a long-standing record of quality and compliance.
Natural Cure Labs business operations and customer support are currently based in Florida. We have specialized manufacturing facilities located in California, Colorado, New York, and New Jersey, and warehouses located in +30 different states.
Where to Buy
Our products can be found on most major marketplaces including:
Natural Cure Labs is proud to be the recipient of several awards and featured placements, recognizing our commitment to quality.
- “Company of the Year”- Health Products & Services - Gold Winner - 2021 American Business Awards
- "Best Natural Products Manufacturer - USA" - 2021 - Global 100 by KHM Media Group
- "20 Best Small Companies to Watch 2021" - The Silicon Review
- "Health & Wellness Nutrition Manufacturer of the Year" - Innovation & Excellence Awards 2021 by Corporate LiveWire
- "10 Best CEO's Which Everyone Should Know in 2021" by Global Business Leaders Magazine
- "The 10 More Influential Business Leaders to Follow in 2021" by CIO Views
- “Company of the Year”- Health Products & Services - Gold Winner - 2020 American Business Awards
- “Product Development Executive of the Year” - Bronze Winner - 2020 American Business Awards
- “Best Health & Wellness Nutrition Manufacturer” - Winner - 2020 North America Business Awards by New World Report
- "Dietary Supplement Supplier of the Year" - Winner - 2020 Fitness and Nutrition Awards by Global Health and Pharma (GHP) News
- “Top 50 Technology Visionaries” - Winner - 2020 InterCon Awards
- “People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite New Products” - Finalist - 2020 American Business Awards
- “Best Multivitamin” - Finalist - 2019 NEXTY Awards
- “The 2019 Immunity Product Guide” - Featured Product (2x) - Taste for Life Magazine, October 2019
- “Six Immune Boosting Supplements You Shouldn’t Miss” - Breast Cancer Wellness Magazine, May 2018
Our commitment to providing quality products extends beyond manufacturing. A team of certified professionals support research, review product labels, produce health articles, and inspect website content to ensure a high level of accuracy, expertise, and trustworthiness. Learn about our commitment to Quality & Safety, and meet some of the team here:
Dr. Ahmed Zayed, M.D.
Dr. Ahmed Zayed holds a baccalaureate of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Alexandria (2011), and believes in providing knowledgeable information to readers. Dr. Zayed is able to both simplify complex concepts for general audience, and add a scientific element to the related topics.
Doctor, author and fitness enthusiast, Ahmed Zayed, MD, has a passion for helping people live a happy healthy life.
Dr. Rosmy Barrios, M.D.
Dr. Rosmy Barrios is a medical doctor and aesthetic medicine specialist from Colombia. She graduated in 2011 from the medical school of Universidad Del Norte, in Barranquilla, Colombia. After graduation, she spent a year in Germany as a member of a genetics research team at the University of Cologne. Dr. Barrios’ interest in aging and ways of slowing or reversing this process led her to specialize in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine with the renowned Dr. Raul Pinto, at the “John F. Kennedy University” in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Dr. Felix Boakye-Agyeman, M.D., Ph.D
Dr. Felix Boakye-Agyeman MD & PhD, has a unique background in medicine, clinical pharmacology, laboratory medicine and public health. He is presently a Clinical Pharmacologist at the Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI) in Durham, NC. He helps design, conduct and coordinate PK / PD analysis for clinical trials at all stages of drug development. Dr. Agyeman has optimized dosing regimens in medications for pediatric populations. He completed clerkships at Emory through the Grady health systems and the Mayo Clinic.
Dr. Jennifer Meza, M.D.
Dr. Jennifer Meza earned her Medical Surgery degree at the University of Carabobo. Dr. Meza has developed over 7 years of pharmacology and patient management expertise though formal studies and clinical work at UAMI (Comprehensive Medical Care Unit) at the University Medical Center. Her most notable papers include nanotechnology on medicine, knowledge networks in the process of learning and research, and effects of vitamin E in with non-alcoholic fatty liver.
Dr. Razak Nohri, Pharm.D, M.Phil, MBA
Dr. Abdul Razak Nohri, (Pharm-D, M.B.A, M.Phil.), has a unique background in drug research, clinical pharmacology, tertiary care and medicine management. He has multidimensional total experience of over 9 years in research, pharmacy management, health and medical writing. He helps in designing, conducting and coordinating research, especially in Medical Pharmacology. Dr. Nohri has worked with well-known healthcare networks, including Aga Khan Developmental Network (AKDN), an international network for health care and research.
Dr. Viatcheslav Wlassoff, Ph.D.
Dr. Wlassoff received his PhD in 1997 and worked as a post-doctoral researcher at several scientific centers around the world, including the National Institute of Genetics, Japan, the University of Cambridge, UK, the University of North Carolina, USA (anti-cancer drug design), among others. Dr. Wlassoff lectured on Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences at Sheffield Hallam University, UK, for several years before moving to independent consulting work. He wrote multiple scientific articles and books on various subjects of medicine and health. Image is illustrative.