Quality & Safety
We take safety very seriously and have invested in producing some of the finest dietary supplement in the market.
- Raw materials come with Certificates of Analysis (COAs) from suppliers with long-standing relationships
- Products are manufactured under cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- All products have double safety seals, LOT numbers, and Expiration Dates
All of our finished products are rigorously tested to meet the highest international standards.
- All formulas are reviewed by a team of experts and ingredients are supported by a dossier of human clinical studies
- All finished products are tested twice - once by an in-house lab, and again by an external accredited third party laboratory
- All products are formulated, blended, and bottled in the USA in an FDA-registered manufacturing facility
Transparency & Compliance
We take pride in our commitment to honest messaging, accurate packaging, and consistent adherence with industry requirements.
- All product labels are reviewed by legal experts specially trained in FDA Standards (21 CFR 101.x)
- Literature, advertising, and videos are reviewed by an external legal compliance team for accuracy
- Management have completed several NSF training programs (including Dietary Supplement Claims Substantiation and Dietary Supplement Label Compliance)
In an often opaque industry, Natural Cure Labs aspires to be a model company for open, honest, and safe dietary supplements.