PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING MANDATORY ARBITRATION, NO CLASS RELIEF, AND WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
The policies below are applicable to the Natural Cure Labs LLC network of websites, including the website located at www.naturalcurelabs.com (including any versions optimized for viewing on a mobile phone or tablet device); all e-mail newsletters published or distributed by; and all other interactive features and communications provided by Natural Cure Labs, however accessed and/or used, that are operated by us, made available by us, or produced and maintained by Natural Cure Labs LLC (collectively "Natural Cure Labs" or "we", "us", or "our") ("Web Site").
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING MEDICAL or HEALTHCARE ADVICE
Content contained on or made available through the site is not intended to provide and does not constitute medical or healthcare advice nor can it be relied upon as preventative care, cure or treatment for any disease or medical condition. You should consult with a qualified healthcare professional for advice regarding the diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition and before starting any vitamin, herbal or dietary supplementation, nutritional, exercise or other medication program. Your use of information available on or through this site is your own responsibility and own risk.
The products and claims made about specific products on or through the Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
This site is provided by Natural Cure Labs LLC on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials or content available through this site. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this site. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed on this site or available through links on this site. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on this site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to this site, we do not guarantee or warrant that this site or materials that may be downloaded from this site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this site and any materials available through this site, you do so solely at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable federal, state and local law, Natural Cure Labs LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, noninfringement and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to this site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this site. Without limiting the foregoing, this disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the item. Natural Cure Labs LLC will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights
Accuracy of Information
We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
Use of this Web Site.
The design of this Web Site and all text, graphics, images, video, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The content, software and other technology components of this Web Site are © Natural Cure Labs LLC or its respective affiliates or suppliers. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the Web Site.
Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Natural Cure Labs and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Natural Cure Labs or such other owner.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
General Website Information
The information contained in this website is not intended to recommend the self management of health problems or wellness. It is not intended to endorse or recommend any particular type of medical treatment. Should any reader have any health care related questions, promptly call or consult your physician or healthcare provider. No information contained in this website should be used by any reader to disregard medical and/or health related advice or provide a basis to delay consultation with a physician or a qualified healthcare provider.
You should not use any information contained in this website to initiate use of dietary supplements, vitamins, herbal and nutritional products or homeopathic medicine, and other described products prior to consulting first with a physician or healthcare provider. Natural Cure Labs LLC disclaims any liability based on information provided in this website.
This website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with Natural Cure Labs personnel.
You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through the website's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
Any assistance you may receive using any our website's interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
Disputes and Agreement to Arbitration
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CLAIMS THAT YOU AND Natural Cure Labs LLC HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
This Section is deemed to be a "written agreement to arbitrate" pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act. You and Natural Cure Labs LLC agree that we intend that this Section satisfies the "writing" requirement of the Federal Arbitration Act. This Section can only be amended by mutual agreement.
We believe that arbitration is a faster, more convenient and less expensive way to resolve any disputes or disagreements that you may have with us. Therefore, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, if you have any dispute or disagreement with us regarding (i) your use of or interaction with the Web Site, (ii) any purchases or other transactions or relationships with Natural Cure Labs LLC, or (iii) any data or information you may provide to Natural Cure Labs LLC or that Natural Cure Labs LLC may gather in connection with such use, interaction or transaction (collectively, "Natural Cure Labs LLC Transactions or Relationships"), you will not have the right to pursue a claim in court, or have a jury decide the claim and you will not have the right to bring or participate in any class action or similar proceeding in court or in arbitration. By using or interacting with the Web Site, or engaging in any other Natural Cure Labs LLC Transactions or Relationships with us, you agree to binding arbitration as provided below.
We will make every reasonable effort to informally resolve any complaints, disputes, or disagreements that you may have with us. If those efforts fail, by using our Web Site, you agree that any complaint, dispute, or disagreement you may have against Natural Cure Labs LLC, and any claim that Natural Cure Labs LLC may have against you, arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with these Terms and Conditions, our Privacy Statement, or any Natural Cure Labs LLC Transactions or Relationships shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration ("Arbitration") administered by the American Arbitration Association or its successor (the "AAA"), and conducted in accordance with the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules in effect at that time (which shall be the "Applicable Rules" in such circumstances). If AAA at the time the arbitration is filed has Minimum Standards of Procedural Fairness for Consumer Arbitrations in effect which would be applicable to the matter in dispute, Natural Cure Labs LLC agrees to provide the benefit of such Minimum Standards to you to the extent they are more favorable than the comparable arbitration provisions set forth in this Section, provided, however, that in no event may such Minimum Standards contravene or restrict the application of subpart (e) or (i) below. Furthermore, this Section shall not prevent any party from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. You further agree that:
- (a) Single Arbitrator. The Arbitration shall be conducted before a single arbitrator selected in accordance with the Applicable Rules or by mutual agreement between you and Natural Cure Labs LLC (the "Arbitrator");
- (b) Arbitrator Will Interpret This Agreement. The Arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising under or relating to the validity, interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms and Conditions and/or these arbitration provisions in this Section hereof, including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of these Terms and Conditions is void or voidable;
- (c) Location of Arbitration. The Arbitration shall be held either: (i) at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Applicable Rules (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for you and does not require travel in excess of 100 miles from your home or place of business); or (ii) at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by you and Natural Cure Labs LLC; or (iii) at your election, if the only claims in the arbitration are asserted by you and are for less than $10,000 in aggregate, by telephone or by written submission.
- (d) Governing Law. The Arbitrator (i) shall apply internal laws of the State of Florida consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, or, to the extent (if any) that federal law prevails, shall apply the law of the U.S., irrespective of any conflict of law principles; (ii) shall entertain any motion to dismiss, motion to strike, motion for judgment on the pleadings, motion for complete or partial summary judgment, motion for summary adjudication, or any other dispositive motion consistent with Florida or federal rules of procedure, as applicable; (iii) shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; and (iv) shall have authority to award any form of legal or equitable relief;
- (e) No Class Relief. The Arbitration can resolve only your and/or Natural Cure Labs LLC’s individual claims, and the Arbitrator shall have no authority to entertain or arbitrate any claims on a class or representative basis, or to consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated;
- (f) Written Award. The Arbitrator shall issue a written award supported by a statement of decision setting forth the Arbitrator's complete determination of the dispute and the factual findings and legal conclusions relevant to it (an "Award"). Judgment upon the Award may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets;
- (g) Interpretation and Enforcement of Arbitration Clause. With the exception of subpart (e) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Applicable Rules, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (e) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor Natural Cure Labs LLC shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute, and must instead bring any claims in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- (h) Modification of Arbitration Clause With Notice. Natural Cure Labs LLC may modify these arbitration provisions, but such modifications shall only become effective thirty (30) days after Natural Cure Labs LLC has given notice of such modifications and only on a prospective basis for claims arising from Natural Cure Labs LLC Transactions and Relationships occurring after the effective date of such notification.
- (i) Small Claims Matters are Excluded. No Class Relief or Joinder of Claims. Notwithstanding the foregoing arbitration provisions, at your option, you may bring any claim you have against Natural Cure Labs LLC in your local small claims court within the U.S., if your claim is within such court's jurisdictional limit; provided that such court does not have the authority to entertain any claims on a class or representative basis, or to consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated in such proceeding.
You agree to indemnify and hold Natural Cure Labs, our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Web Site, your connection to our Web Site, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party. This indemnity survives termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Web Site or our Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
These Terms and Conditions, and any other documents and policies referenced herein, constitute the complete and exclusive understanding between Natural Cure Labs LLC and you relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior versions of these Terms and Conditions as well as all prior or contemporaneous understandings, agreements, communications, and/or advertising with respect to such subject matter.
Revisions to these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.